Last Updated: June 2021
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you register to use our services or website, you will need to provide certain personal identifiers and demographic information, which may include your email address, home address, telephone number, and other personal information that may individually or when combined with other information identify you. In addition, each time you access our website we may collect information about you and your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with our website and our services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and referring website addresses. Additionally, we may collect geolocation data, professional or employment-related information (if applicable), and commercial information including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. Third parties, such as Google, may also collect personal information on Our website. G2.0 collects some personal information automatically using cookies or other online tracking (more on that below).
You are not required to provide any information to G2.0. But, if you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to use this website or any or all services and products contained in this website.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that We collect about you or you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To permit you to access our products and services for your purposes.
- To provide you with information you may request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account or use of our website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide any information and permitted by law.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your email address to send updates, newsletters, and other emails relating to G2.0’s website and services and your use of the website and those services. We may also use information collected through our website for research regarding the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising, and sales efforts of both G2.0 and our trusted affiliates. Your personal information may be shared with G2.0’s current or future owners or subsidiaries. G2.0 will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties without your permission. We may provide information that does not personally identify you to third parties, such as information concerning your access and use of our website.
We may also participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party, such as Google, may use certain analytics or other technology, such as a cookie or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they may provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites. See Sections 5 and 7 below for more information regarding this practice and your options.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as database storage and backups, order fulfillment, research and surveys, credit-card processing, accounting and legal services, and marketing communications. We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with these third parties as necessary and appropriate for those third parties to perform those functions and provide those services to us and to you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of G2.0’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by G2.0 about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as using any of our products or services.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide any information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- G2.0 may share your personal information with companies that are affiliated with G2.0 (that is, that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with G2.0).
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of G2.0, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party, such as Google, may use certain analytics or other technology, such as a cookie or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they may provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites. See Sections 5 and 7 below for more information regarding this practice and your options.
4. UNSOLICITED EMAIL
We may send you promotional emails regarding our products and services. If at any time you want to opt-out of receiving promotional emails regarding our products and services, please contact email@example.com or click the “Unsubscribe” link in any email received from us. When contacting us, please provide your email address so we handle your request correctly. Regardless of your decision to opt-out of future email communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry regarding transactions and for transactional purposes related to your account. We do not sell, lease, or rent our email lists to third parties.
Our website may use “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services, to help personalize your online experience, or in certain cases such as Google Analytics to identify you on our website so that they may provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software that is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our website without providing this information. You may access G2.0’s website even if you are blocking cookies, but please note that blocking cookies while visiting our website may result in certain parts of the website not operating correctly, and it may affect G2.0’s ability to offer you personalized services.
Specifically, You may set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, You may opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
6. HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
7. THIRD PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING
We may also participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party, such as Google, may use certain analytics or other technology, such as a cookie or a web beacon, to identify you on Our website so that they may provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
As stated in Section 5 above, You may opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We will make our best efforts to store information collected by G2.0 in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, but we cannot guarantee complete security, and therefore G2.0 cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors could compromise the security of your information at any time.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
If you have any reason to believe that your information is being compromised or is no longer secure, you should notify us immediately.
10. ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
G2.0 strives to ensure that your personal information is accurately recorded and stored. To protect your privacy, security and to avoid inaccuracies, we are happy to provide you with access to information we retain personal to yourself only.
To request details of your personal data held by G2.0 or if you would like to update, correct or remove your information, please write to the “Privacy Officer” at the following address:
Privacy Officer G2.0, Inc. 103 Gamma Drive, Suite 120, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Please provide your name, address and telephone number. Also provide brief details of the information required or changes to be made to our records as this will help us to accurately deliver your data requirements. For the protection of all our customers, we will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
12. DATA RETENTION
If you ask Us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for Our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
13. AGE LIMITS
G2.0 does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use Our websites. If you are under the age of 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 13, we will use best efforts to delete such data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
14. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your right to request the categories of personal information G2.0 collects and the purposes for which G2.0 uses or discloses such categories of personal information, or if you wish to exercise your right to request that G2.0 delete your personal information, in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act you may call the toll-free number: 800.886.3897.
Additionally, you may send a written request to the Privacy Officer (as defined in Section 10 above) as follows:
- By e-mail at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “California Consumer Privacy Rights Request” in the subject field of your email; or
- By regular mail to the following address: 103 Gamma Drive, Suite 120, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Within the body of your written request, you must provide:
- the information G2.0 needs from the consumer in order to be able to verify the identity of the consumer – ex: insurance agent information, applicable policy number(s), etc.
- either the email address or complete mailing address to which you wish to receive G2.0’s response.
16. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY.
17. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
Regular mail: 103 Gamma Drive, Suite 120, Pittsburgh, PA 15238